Why I’m obsessed with Vegetable Curry
This nutrient-rich vegetable curry is perfect for those evenings when you want to eat something satisfying, delicious, and healthy but you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen.
It is full of fiber which is great for our gut bacteria and keeps us feeling full for longer. If you are watching your weight it is also low in calories! High in B vitamins, folate, vitamin A, C, K, and E and loaded with minerals!CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE
Vegetable Curry Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 small or 1 large red onion
- 300g mushrooms
- 360g baby marrow
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 peppers
- 20g coriander
- 2 stalks of spring onion
- 200g spinach
- 235g butter beans (drained
- 240g chickpeas (drained and
- Finely chop ginger, garlic and onion.
- Chop mushrooms into quarters, shred the spinach and coriander, cut baby marrow and peppers into bite size and chop spring onion.
- Dry fry the onion, garlic and ginger in a pan for about 5 minutes adding vegetable stock as needed.
- Add mushrooms and baby marrow to the pan, put the lid on simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and the remaining vegetable stock and stir well.
- Add the peppers, spinach, coriander, spring onion and beans, replacing the lid and cooking on low heat for 10 minutes.
Vegetable curry is so delicious! My family and I love to have bowls and bowls full of curry. You can decide the intensity of the curry, depending on what you like. Vegetable curry is a great dish during both winter and summer!CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE
✨ Click this link to book your FREE 30 Minute Clarity Session, or give me a call at +353 87 709 1869. I‘m a Nutritional Therapist & Gut Health Expert here to help you level up your health and I’m available for online consultations. ✨CLICK HERE TO BOOK A FREE CLARITY SESSION