Asparagus! So yummy and so beneficial! As a Nutritional Therapist (and a Foodie 😋), I love asparagus because it has a long list of health benefits. Let’s go over 15🙉!
What makes asparagus so healthy?
- Great source of potassium
- Can lower blood pressure
- Assist with easing bloating
- Is a prebiotic
- Can reduce inflammation
- Reduces gastrointestinal conditions
- Vitamin E rich
- May assist in liver health
- Rich in folate which is necessary to produce red blood cells
- Aids fetus development in pregnancy
- Rich in Vitamin C
- High fiber content
- Help boost energy
- Can clean the urinary tract
- Contains amino acid which is good for brain function
Asparagus is one of those natural healers right in your kitchen!
✨ Click this link to book your FREE 30 Minute Clarity Session, or give me a call at +353 87 709 1869. I‘m a Nutritional Therapist & Gut Health Expert here to help you level up your health and I’m available for online consultations. ✨CLICK HERE TO BOOK A FREE CLARITY SESSION