Hey guys, just wanted to hop on here and share some of the health benefits of mushrooms for your gut. 🍄❤
Mushrooms contribute to your gut health
A happy gut, a happy life- a saying I live by! Eating food that contributes to your gut health will improve your body’s overall health and inevitably improve the quality of your life. Mushrooms do this because of the following reasons:
- They are rich in carbohydrates which creates probiotic growth in the gut
- With a high fiber content, mushrooms promote consistent bowel movement
- Mushrooms reduce the growth of pathogens and support healthy bacteria in the gut
- They have high vitamin B5 content which supports the body during stress. Reduced stress contributes to a healthy digestive system
- Mushrooms contain phenomenal cancer-fighting compounds – For more than 30 years, medicinal mushrooms have been approved as an addition to standard cancer treatments in Japan and China.
The majority of our immune system is found in our gut. A healthy gut means a stronger immune system!
✨ Click this link to book your FREE 30 Minute Clarity Session, or give me a call at +353 87 709 1869. I‘m a Nutritional Therapist & Gut Health Expert here to help you level up your health and I’m available for online consultations. ✨CLICK HERE TO BOOK A FREE CLARITY SESSION