I just came back from my weekly grocery shopping. When hubby started helping me unpack, he picked up the punnet of green grapes, the punnet of black grapes, and the punnet of purple grapes and said “dare I even ask?”.
Yes, I bought grapes again! In fact, I buy grapes in every colour every single week! Here’s why:
The health benefits of grapes
- Grapes are rich in vitamin C which is an amazing antioxidant.
- It also contains other important nutrients such as protein, healthy fat and thiamine.
- They are high in fiber which can alleviate constipation, alongside their high-water content.
- Grapes reduce cancer growth in breast and skin tissue.
- They contain an antioxidant called resveratrol, which is also the main component of a good acne-curing ointment.
- Grapes contain lutein and zeaxanthin, which in simple terms, help with eyesight.
- Variety, even in colour difference, in the same fruits, feeds different bacteria. Always think about diversity in your food, because that results in diversity in your gut.
If these scientific facts did not convince you, then here’s my favorite benefit of grapes: They are super yummy. 😋
✨ Click this link to book your FREE 30 Minute Clarity Session, or give me a call at +353 87 709 1869. I‘m a Nutritional Therapist & Gut Health Expert here to help you level up your health and I’m available for online consultations. ✨CLICK HERE TO BOOK A FREE CLARITY SESSION