Why I’m obsessed with Chocolate Avocado Pudding:
This chocolate avocado pudding is decadent and completely guilt free.
This recipe really hits the spot and sorts out chocolate cravings. It is rich and most people are more than satisfied with a ¼ of this dish.
This is the perfect alternative to a chocolate loaded with refined sugar and hormone containing dairy.
As with all foods, there is conflicting research about fat being good or bad. Recent research has shown that good fat is not only healthy but necessary for brain function. Saturated fat in foods such as red meat and butter are not good choices. Mono-unsaturated fats found in olive oil, avocado, olives, seeds, nuts, coconut, walnuts, pecans, brazil nuts, spirulina, dark chocolate, full fat non-dairy yoghurt and chia seeds are healthy. They lower Inflammation in the body and helps our brain perform optimally.
This dish is decadent and can be eaten without any guilt, super easy and quick to make.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE
Chocolate Avocado Pudding Ingredients:
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut nectar or around 20 stevia drops
- 1 tablespoon organic virgin coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 large avocados, pitted
- ¼ cup raw pecans, save a few for topping
- ¼ cup raw shredded coconut for topping
- ¼ cup gluten-free granola for topping
Chocolate Avocado Pudding Instructions:
- Blend all ingredients, except a few pecans, shredded coconut and granola, in a high-speed blender for 40-50 seconds until smooth and creamy. It should be a classic, thick pudding consistency.
- Transfer the pudding to serving bowl and top with pecans, shredded coconut and gluten-free granola.
This incredibly simple recipe is definitely a family favorite, with them begging me to make it at least 3 times a week! But, I’m not complaining if this becomes the new after-dinner pudding and snack my family needs instead of a sugary, over-processed alternative. What do you think? Will you be giving this recipe a try next time your family asks for a chocolate dessert? I highly recommend that you do! Let’s chat in the comments!CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE
✨ Click this link to book your FREE 30 Minute Clarity Session, or give me a call at +353 87 709 1869. I‘m a Nutritional Therapist & Gut Health Expert here to help you level up your health and I’m available for online consultations. ✨CLICK HERE TO BOOK A FREE CLARITY SESSION