Why I’m obsessed with Quinoa And Walnut Salad:
This delicious high-protein salad is my husband’s absolute favourite work-day lunch! We prepare it every Sunday and it is my husband’s go-to for lunch Monday right through to Thursday. We add additional ingredients in the morning to keep it varied, like fresh broccoli sprouts, pomegranates, pesto, chickpeas, guacamole – whatever is available.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE
Quinoa And Walnut Salad Ingredients:
- 300g quinoa
- 2 x bok choy
- small punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 100g walnuts
- 100g frozen peas
- 4 tablespoons tamari
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Bring 600ml of water to a boil and add the quinoa. Simmer until all the water evaporates. Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes with the lid on. Allow to cool fully.
- Place frozen peas in hot water to thaw to 10 minutes and then drain.
- Chop the bok choy, tomatoes, chives, walnuts and add to your salad bowl. Mix in the quinoa and the peas once cool.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl with a fork and set aside. Add dressing only once serving.
Eating a salad has never been this bright, colourful, and delicious! Walnuts are perfect for any meal. They are very filling and nutritional. You can add a wide variety of other ingredients to make this the best salad ever! We eat this through the whole week at my house. PS: The lemon juice adds the perfect flavour you need.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RECIPE
✨ Click this link to book your FREE 30 Minute Clarity Session, or give me a call at +353 87 709 1869. I‘m a Nutritional Therapist & Gut Health Expert here to help you level up your health and I’m available for online consultations. ✨CLICK HERE TO BOOK A FREE CLARITY SESSION