Treating myself to a little pomegranate snack just seems to get my week started on the right foot! Maybe it’s all the Antioxidants and Vitamin C within it, or the fact that it reduces inflammation in the gut & improves digestion… Who knows? 😉💁♀️ Regardless with all those benefits you should consider adding pomegranates into your diet!
I thought I would share a quick list of some of the health benefits of pomegranates with you guys! This way you can make up your own mind about it, and maybe even start eating this healthy snack more often. 🤤
Here’s a quick list of the health benefits of pomegranates:
- As I mentioned before, it’s high in Antioxidants and Vitamin C which helps protect cells from damage and reduce inflammation! Vitamin C and the other immune-boosting nutrients in pomegranates help prevent illness and fight of infections.
- Pomegranates also reduce gut inflammation and improves digestion (so, a fantastic snack for those with Crohn’s disease and other inflammatory bowel diseases)
- It also appears to protect your heart and arteries from cholesterol buildup
- Some also view pomegranates as a sport performance enhancer as it reduces soreness and speeds up recovery!
- Studies have even begun to indicate that pomegranates help prevent certain types of cancers and protect against Alzheimers disease.
So, BRB going to go snack on my pomegranate now! 🤤 Let me know in the comments what healthy snack you love treating yourself to 💬
✨ Click this link to book your FREE 30 Minute Clarity Session, or give me a call at +353 87 709 1869. I‘m a Nutritional Therapist & Gut Health Expert here to help you level up your health and I’m available for online consultations. ✨CLICK HERE TO BOOK A FREE CLARITY SESSION