Tone your digestive system.
Colon Cleanse is Maharishi Ayurveda’s unique version of the ancient formula called Triphala. Besides nourishing the mind and body and promoting overall vitality and longevity, Colon Cleanse has many specific effects:
- It is particularly rejuvenating for the digestive tract and is a Rasayana for the eyes and the skin.
- Colon Cleanse helps to balance the functioning of the colon, lower abdomen, menstrual flow, and elimination.
For most people, Colon Cleanse is a mild laxative, and for that reason, it is excellent for clearing toxins from the digestive system. In moderate doses, it is gentle and detoxifies the body slowly.
Because Colon Cleanse is gentle, you can take it for longer periods of time, and then it has a deeply purifying effect. It goes deeper into physiology and releases the toxins at a much deeper level — it cleanses toxins from the nutrient fluid, the blood, the muscle, and the fat tissues if used for a long enough time.
Highest Quality Ingredients.
At Maharishi Ayurveda Products, we are committed to only using the highest quality ingredients, and to upholding the authenticity of the ayurvedic tradition no matter what the cost. This is the only way the full range of results indicated in the Vedic texts can be realized.
Here is one example of this. The Haritaki fruit comes in seven different varieties. While all are beneficial, most of them help with only one of the many benefits that the texts mention for Haritaki. One variety is good for the eyes, for instance, and another variety is good for clearing the bowels.
However, most buyers of Triphala don’t realize that there is one variety, called Vijaya, that gives all of the results. Vijaya is mentioned by all the great ayurvedic seers as the best variety to use, which in itself is rare, as not many fruits and herbs are universally acclaimed by all the seers.
Vijaya is the only variety that is used in Maharishi Ayurveda’s Products herbal formulas that use Triphala, because it is, quite simply, the best. But while it is the best, Vijaya is also the rarest. This scarcity makes it more expensive; in fact, it is ten times the price of other varieties of Haritaki.
The ingredients that makeup Colon Cleanse are powerful individually. When combined correctly, synergy enhances the healing quotient exponentially.
- The Ayurvedic text Charaka Samhita says that Chebulic Myrobalan is as nourishing and useful for everyone as mother’s milk. It is considered beneficial for the eyes and a Rasayana for the skin. Chebulic Myrobalan is good for the digestive system. It helps enhance the absorption of nutrients in food. It is also a cardio-preventive, helping to promote heart health. Another excellent quality of this fruit is that it cleanses the macro and microcirculatory channels (shrotas).
- Indian Gooseberry helps purify toxins from the body. One way Indian Gooseberry does this is by enhancing food absorption. When your digestion becomes stronger, the food you eat is converted to nutrition rather than staying undigested and producing impurities. Indian Gooseberry also helps purify toxins by strengthening and stimulating the liver. If someone has accumulated toxins due to eating junk foods, leading an unhealthy lifestyle or being exposed to chemicals, Indian Gooseberry helps flush out those toxins.
- Belleric Myrobalan helps flush toxins from the blood. The Ayurvedic text Sushruta Samhita points out the “bhedana” effect of this fruit, which means that because of its heating quality it clears clogged channels in the body almost as if drilling them clear.