GLASS SPROUTING JARS 750ml
- Glass sprouting jars are a quick and easy way of sprouting seeds.
- The oval shape of these glass-sprouting jars allows more light to get to the center of the jar, this means that there will be more chlorophyll present to develop the sprout’s leaves.
- Features a fine-meshed strainer top made of nickel-free stainless steel and a screw cap made from a food-grade aluminum alloy that allows for easy rinsing. Thorough cleaning with clean water helps remove mold spores, growth inhibitors, and seed casings.
- Colour changes of the stainless steel sieve are not rust but are caused by the essential oils in the sprouts. Especially with fenugreek, the strong yellowish discoloration can occur.
- Soak seeds in water overnight in the jars, then simply rinse twice a day under a running tap.
- Not suitable for mucilaginous (mucous or slime forming) seeds such as watercress and flaxseed.
- Click here for more information on how to grow your own sprouts.